LG G3 is one of the most advanced smart phones that we have these days, featuring a 5.5 inches display, a Quad-core CPU and running on Android KitKat. Taking a screenshot on LG G3 is essential since it allows users to easily keep a copy of a certain note from an online post, save a screenshot of a particular game play, or simply share screen to your friends. In fact, there are different ways on how to screenshot on LG G3. This post will give some of the finest ones. Check them out in the following.
Method One: Use a Handy Screenshot App
Method Two: Utilize the LG G3’s QMemo+ App
Method Two: Use the Default Key Combination
Method Three: Using Phone Manager to Capture LG G3 screenshot
Apowersoft Screenshot is a light-weight app that can help you capture screenshots on LG G3 without rooting. It also comes with a web browser which offers three ways to captures webpage screenshot: region, full page and the present full screen. In addition to taking screenshots, this app also allows you to edit any image on your phone. You can crop a photo and mark it with arrows, lines and texts or add mosaics to cover private information. What’s more, you can upload or share the image directly after editing it. Here are the steps for taking screenshot on LG G3 with this app.
- Click the button above to download and install it on your phone.
- Open the app, and navigate to a webpage with its web browser. Click the blue camera icon on the right bottom. Choose a screenshot mode. For example, you can try the first button to capture a region. After that, tap on the edit icon.
- Then you can annotate the screenshot with texts, circles, lines, etc.
- Tap on the “Done” > “Save” button on the top left to store the image on your LG G3. You can find it in an “Apowersoft Screenshot” folder under Gallery.
Tips: In order to take screenshot in other apps with this tool, you need to press the “Start” button on the front page. Then press “Power” + “Volume down” buttons to capture screen in other apps. The screenshot will be automatically opened in this tool’s image editor.
Another way to take LG G3 screenshot is by making use of the app called QuickMemo+. This is a convenient way for you to add simple texts and arrows to your captured screenshot. To take screenshot with this program, simply tap the “Home” button and swipe up to the right from the home button quickly. A QuickMemo+ icon will appear, now click it and the current image of the screen will be captured. You can then draw and write on the image. Once done, you can save your captured photo by hitting the “Save” icon located at the upper right of the screen.
Since LG G3 runs Android OS, you can take a screenshot on this phone by pressing the “Power + Volume down” buttons. These two keys are located on the back of this smart phone. After that, you can view your captured image in “Screenshots” folder located in Gallery.
This is the simplest way to make a screenshot on LG G3, but it is a little awkward to perform this action for the usual location of its “Power” and “Volume down” keys.
Apowersoft Phone Manager is definitely the best way to screenshot the LG G3 device easily. The tool’s main function is to manage any Android and i OS device. One of its key features is to take a screenshot of the device’s screen. Furthermore, the tool is free to download. All you need to have is a PC, the device itself, a USB cable or a WiFi connection. In order to screenshot LG G3 in using this tool, follow the steps given below.
- Get Phone Manager by clicking the button above.
- After installing, launch the application in both PC and phone.
- Connect the phone in the computer using a USB cable or WiFi.
- On the interface of the tool you’ll see a camera icon under the phone’s screen display. Click it to get a screenshot of the phone.
- Dropdown the camera icon if you want to save the image in the computer or if you just want to copy it in the clipboard.
Additionally, what is good about this tool is that it allows users to manage their phone files like music, video, pictures, and many more. It can also help users to change their ringtone, alarm tone and even wallpaper of the LG G3 phone.
How to Share and Upload Screenshot in LG G3?
These are the best ways for you to capture screen on LG G3, now you can take screenshot of anything that you want from your phone easily without any hassle. Moreover, if you want to share your captured LG G3 screenshot, then it is advisable to use Free Image Uploader. This provides the fastest way to upload and share your pictures online free of charge. Plus, it has a security feature for every upload, and has a built in picture editor.
In uploading and sharing screenshot with this tool, you can directly follow the steps below:
- Click the “Browser and Upload images” button from above and then select “Documents” for uploading from the pop-up menu.
- Go to “Gallery” > “Screenshots” from the documents and select the LG G3 screenshot that you desire to upload.
- Wait for a few seconds for the uploading process complete.
- Once it’s done, four kinds of image links will be provided for sharing. And you can also click the social sharing button to share the image to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
Below is the page you will be notified after uploading the image.